55 best lessons in life learned. In this article we will discuss about the “55 important lessons learned in life, and life is about lessons”. If you are struggling in your life then this article is for you.
(given below are few links that might be helpful)
55 best lessons in life learned
1. Life isn’t fair but its still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously no one else does.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone it’s more healing than crying alone.
8. Save for retirement starting with your first pay slip.
9. When it comes to chocolate resistance is futile.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
11. It’s okay to let your children see you cry.
12. Don’t compare your life to others.
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. (Albert Einstein)”
THE WISDOM OF DELIBERATE MISTAKES
13. You have no idea what their journey is all about
14. If a relationship has to be secret you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Life is too short for long pity parties get busy living or get busy dying.
16. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
17. A writer writes, if you want to be a writer write.
18. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood but the second one is up to you and no one else.
19. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
20. Burn the candles use the nice sheets wear the fancy lingerie don’t save it for a special occasion today is special.
21. Over prepare then go with the flow.
22. Be eccentric now don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
23. The most important sex organ is the brain.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words in five years will this matter.
26. Forgive everyone everything.
27. What other people think of you is none of your business.
28. Time heals almost everything give time, time.
“To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong”
29. However good or bad a situation is it will change.
32. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
33. Growing old beats the alternative dying young.
34. Your children get only one childhood make it memorable.
35. Get outside every day miracles are waiting everywhere.
36. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s we’d grab ours back.
37. Don’t audit life show up and make the most of it now.
38. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful beautiful or joyful.
39. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
40. Envy is a waste of time you already have all you need.
41. The best is yet to come.
42. No matter how you feel get up dress up and show up.
43. Take a deep breath it calms the mind.
44. If you don’t ask you don’t get yield.
45. Life isn’t tied with a bow but it’s still a gift.
46. Do not run away from reality, just face it.
47. Give yourself some time, love yourself.
“For every minute you are angry, you loose sixty seconds of happiness”
48. Try to stay away from anger.
49. Make friends but if you cant, its alright.
50. Listen to your parents.
51. Do not be afraid of failure.
52. Don`t be afraid to love and be loved.
53. Never give up.
54. Be generous.
55. Don`t be too hardon yourself, its just a matter of time.
Those were the 55 important lessons to be learned in life. So my friends please try to take them seriously.
Life is about lessons
When you are young, you do not understand any of the things in life. When you get older, and have more experience, it is easier for you to see those things that were once so hard to comprehend. For example, when I was a child my father used to work long hours at the steel mill so he comes home late, and leave early. During this time he did not interact with me very much because he had another family at home that needed his attention.
Just as I was growing into an adult however, my father passed away. As a result of his death we became closer as a family unit, and spent more time together than ever before in our lives. This helped me understand that nothing lasts forever, and everything changes over time whether good or bad. This is also one of the best 55 lessons learned in life
“Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good, enjoy it because it won`t last forever. And if bad things are going bad, don`t worry. It can`t last forever either”
I found that nothing in life is worthwhile unless you take risks, nothing. Nelson Mandela said,” there is no passion to be found playing small in settling for a life that’s less than the one you’re capable of living now”. I’m sure in your experiences in school, and applying to college, and picking your major, and deciding what you want to do with life.
I’m sure people have told you to make sure you have something to fall back on, but I never understood that concept having something to fall back on. However, If I’m going to fall I don’t want to fall back on anything, I want to fall forward. I figure at least this way I’ll see what I‘m going to hit, without consistency you’ll never finish.
So, do what you feel passionate about, passionate about, take chances. Don’t be afraid to fail, and by that we will get our life learning lessons.
There’s an old IQ test, nine dots, and you had to draw five lines with a pencil within these nine dots without lifting the pencil the only way to do it was to go outside the box.
9 Lessons in Life People Learn TOO LATE
Certainly no matter what age or stage of life you’re in, it’s never too late to learn some new tricks. Here are nine hard truths you need to know to help you live with as few regrets as possible.
1. You will never be younger than you are now
Indeed, this is a simple truth. So, you only have a certain amount of time to live, build relationships, and make the difference you wanna make in the world. Taking action is one of the most important things you can do. So, don’t wait for the perfect time or opportunity to present itself, because you already have what you need to succeed, yourself.
“Today is the youngest you`ll ever be. Start appreciating it”
Further more, if you wait too long, you may find that the time for action has passed. However, this principle can be summed up to a quote from the famous Broadway Musical Hamilton. “You don’t get a win unless you play in the game, you get loved for it, you get hate for it. You get nothing if you wait for it”.
2. Life isn’t a safe, predictable formula
Certainly, there is no set rule about how to live life. Despite what you may have been taught the regular graduate high school, get a degree and get a good job formula doesn’t guarantee you anything. While this particular formula does increase your chances of financial stability, it doesn’t guarantee your happiness. There is no checking off X, Y, and Z, and then you’re happy and fulfilled formula.
In short, life is messy and uncontrollable at times, and it’s far from perfect. So, sometimes you’ve got to dance to the beat of your own drama, and follow your own path in life.
3. You can’t have it all. No one’s life is perfect
Generally speaking, if you’re looking to have an amazing social life work-life, and dive deep into your many hobbies, you may end up stretching yourself way too thin. The same concept applies if you’re still in school, if you want a perfect GPA, active social life and amazing extracurriculars, chances are you’re not going to feel good. Moreover, taking on too many responsibilities will leave you stressed, overworked, and take the enjoyment out of these activities.
“Nobody ever lived a perfect life, and nobody will ever do”
It’s important to prioritize what matters most to you while also keeping your limits in mind. It may be difficult to let go of some things, but you’ll probably realize how much happier you are now. That you’re not having to juggle 50 different things at once.
4. Nothing is ever as good or as bad as you think
In general, our minds have a tendency to blow things out of proportion. Did you ever fail a test, and immediately think that your life was over? Think back, and reflect. Did that one failed test actually affect where you are now? Chances are, that it didn’t. When you care a lot about something, it makes you blow it out of proportion in relation to your life as a whole, whether it’s something good or bad.
So, not one thing is going to dramatically improve or ruin your life, because life isn’t about passing or failing. Therefore it’s a series of events and choices that make up who you are.
5. The most important relationship is the one with yourself
This is something that can be hard to remember because of all the social pressures of being in a relationship, and obligations to your friends and family. However, it’s very important to prioritize your mental health because you are important, and deserve to be treated well. The people who don’t recognize this simply aren’t worth fighting for, because at the end of the day, you are the one constant in your life.
“It’s time for you to look inward, and start asking yourself the big question, who are you and what do you want?”
6. Everyone has emotions, and is a person just like you
We often both idolize, and treat others as if they aren’t human or deserve to be put on a pedestal. You might think to yourself, “Beyonce is perfect, she can’t ever fail.” And you might often think this about celebrities or other people who lead such different lives than yours, because they can seem so difficult to relate to.
But if everyone expected you to never make a mistake or treated you as if you didn’t have feelings, it was certainly brought a lot of pressure and strain on you.
The hard truth is that although some people seem untouchable, they’re complex, flawed humans who are going through hardships and blessings and change and growth, just like you.
7. Trust pays off
While trusting people is hard for a lot of us more often than not, it is worth it. So, by opening yourself up on occasion, you can lay down a foundation for building meaningful, and deep connections with people. Betrayal can hurt if it does happen, but ultimately the many emotional benefits of trust outweigh those risks.
“Trust begins with TRUTH and ends with TRUTH”
In short, by assuming everyone is untrustworthy, you block everyone off without giving them a fair chance to be in your life.
8. Social media affect your mental health
Especially these days social media is a great way to stay connected and entertained. However, there is a stark difference between using social media as a way to gain inspiration, affirmation, and make connections. And then using it to compare yourself to others. In short, it is all too easy to compare your lifestyle, body, and achievements to other people online.
Further more, comparing yourself to snapshots of someone else’s greatest highlights, and achievements isn’t healthy. Especially considering most people only put their best, most aesthetically pleasing and ultimately unrealistic versions of themselves online.
When comparing yourself to those photos, it can make you feel like you’re not good enough or that your life doesn’t amount to as much as theirs, social media can end up doing more harm than good. So if you need to take a break from Instagram, your mental health will thank you.
9. Retirement shouldn’t be your goal
While saving up for retirement, and planning mindfully for your future is a good thing but retirement shouldn’t be your only goal. If you’re waiting around until the day, you can finally retire, chances are it’s not the right job or career for you. So, if you spend most of your week at your job, it should be something that you enjoy doing, and get fulfillment out of.
“Retirement is a limiting end goal that restricts your financial, and human potential”
Moreover this principle is sure to help you in deciding on a career. If you’re already working, and now realize you don’t enjoy it, this truth still applies. So do you relate to any of these truths? Do you think learning these now will help you in the future? while these may be hard to put into practice at first. They are the truths that will ultimately benefit you in the long run, while it may be too late to change the past, it’s not too late to change your future.
The Story Of Your Life
One day a son goes to his father, and says father what is the value of my life? The father gives him a stone, and says son if, you want to know the value of your life take the stone, and go to the market. And if anyone asks the price don’t say a word, and raise up two fingers. So, the boy does as his father says, and goes to the market.
He wanders around, and suddenly an old woman approaches him, and says how much is this stone. The boy doesn’t say a word just raises of two fingers, and the woman says two dollars? I’ll take it. The son is surprised, and runs back to his father. He told his father there was an old woman at the market, she wanted to give me two dollars for the stone.
The father says son, the next place I want you to go is to the museum, and if anyone asks the price don’t say a word and raise up two fingers. So, the son takes the stone goes to the museum. After about twenty minutes there was a middle-aged man who approaches the boy he says sir how much is this stone? the boy doesn’t say a word, and raises of two fingers, and the man says $200 I’ll take it. The boy surprised, and runs home to his father father father a man in the museum wanted to buy the stone for $200.
“Your life is a story, what`s done is done. Where it goes from here is totally up to you. Write your own ending”
The precious stone store
Okay son, the last place I wanted to take the stone is a precious stone store. Walk inside with a stone, and if anyone asks the price don’t say a word just raise up two fingers. So, the son runs off into the precious stone store, he walks inside, and there is an old man at the counter. The old man seized the stone he jumps up, and screams oh my god you have the stone. I’ve been looking for my whole life what do you want for it how much is it? the boy doesn’t say a word, and raises up two fingers the old man says $200,000 I’ll take it.
The boy can’t believe it. He jumps up, and runs to his father. Father, father the old man at the precious stone store wanted to give me $200,000 for the stone. You see son, he understand now the value of life. Life is all about where you place yourself. You can decide if you want to be a $2.00 stone, or a two hundred thousand dollar stone.
In short, there are some people are loving and for whom your everything. Some people will just use you as a commodity because for them you will be worth nothing. So, it is upon you my son to decide the value of your life.
Other Informational Guides
Lesson About Life Quotes
I gave you the best 55 lessons learned in life. Given below are few useful quotes to remember.
- The biggest lesson I had in my life was failure. (Tim Rice)
- Life taught me love is risky, death taught me to love even more. (Maxime Lagace)
- Life is too mysterious to take too serious. (Mary Engelbreit)
- I have learned that no matter what happens or how bad it seems today, life goes on, and it will be better tomorrow. (Maya Angelou)
Life lessons movies
There are thousands of life lesson examples, but there are also many heart touching movies made on life lessons. Here is a list of few best movies based on true stories of life.
2. Golden girls.
3. Can you ever forgive me.
6. The king`s speech.
7. The miracle worker.
9. The aviator.
10. Rebel in the Rye.
“Life is much better when you are living in the present moment”
So, my friends, life is like diving into a deep ocean, you cannot predict what`s coming up. Especially the more deeper you go, the more you will discover, the more you will learn, and by that you will learn important life lessons. Of course there are many but in my opinion given above are the 55 best lessons in life to be learned, and I hope this article will give you an idea of good lesson in life. Take good care of your self.
Advicedoor.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fee by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.