This ultimate guide covers all the aspects of Car accident lawyer in the Bronx. Find out one of the best lawyers in Bronx.
The best car accident lawyer in the Bronx are certainly a great help to you by obtaining compensation for your damages. Basically an auto accident lawyer will help you with many type of personal injury cases, including car and motorcycle accidents. Car accident lawyer in the Bronx is also useful if you are involved in a car crash, and need to get compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain, sufferings or other damages.
Especially in the United States, there are an estimated 1.3 million claims per year involving car accidents. Undoubtedly New York is one of the most densely populated cities in the world, and with this many pedestrians, and drivers on the street, there are a number of car accidents every year.
If you have been injured by another driver or pedestrian, contact an experienced New York car accident lawyer to help you out file your claim.
Further more, Bronx has long been known as a dangerous place for drivers, and over the last two decades it has become even more dangerous. This is due in part to the proliferation of “bad” drivers on our roads, but also because of the rising number of car accidents involving pedestrians. In short, car accidents can happen to anyone, anywhere. So, If you are involved in a car accident that resulted in injuries or death, you may be able to receive compensation for your losses.
(given below are few links that might be helpful)
Settlement or verdict
Approximately one-third of the claims result in a settlement or verdict for the injured party, but many more go unreported or ignored altogether. Generally an average car accident lawyer charges between $500 and $2,500. On the other hand, some lawyers charge as much as $10,000 or more.
A car accident lawyer can be helpful with your case in an accident.
Overall an accident lawyer maybe able to get you compensation for medical bills, and lost wages from the other driver. Above all a car accident lawyer in the Bronx can help you get compensation for your injuries and losses.
” Initially, hiring a personal injury attorney is not mandatory but it may be a good idea if you want to make sure that you are getting what you deserve “
How To Get A Lawyer For A Car Accident
Finding a good car accident lawyer in Bronx can be difficult because many lawyers have their own practices, and certain areas of the country have more than their fair share of car accident lawyers. So, if you live in a rural area, you may not have many choices when it comes to hiring one.
Many people ask should I get a lawyer for a car accident that wasn`t my fault ?
Well, if you are involved in a car accident, and the other driver is at fault then you should contact an experienced personal injury lawyer. Also a knowledgeable lawyer will be able to tell you what type of compensation you may be entitled to for your injuries.
Take Legal Advice
Above all if you are involved in a car accident, it would be better for you to get a legal advice. Legal issues can arise when cases are brought against the other driver or party, and may involve insurance coverage, the value of your vehicle, property damage, pain and suffering among other things. When you get into a car accident, it is important to know how to get a lawyer for a car accident, and why.
Best Tips Before Hiring An Auto Accident Lawyer
1. Firstly, a car accident lawyer in the Bronx help you with your case by filing a lawsuit on your behalf. Secondly, the lawyer will also represent you at trial if necessary, which means the judge and jury won’t know that it’s you who is suing them.
2. Generally speaking the best way to get a lawyer for a car accident would be by asking your friends, family, and colleagues. Moreover ask them about who they would recommend if they were in the same situation as you are. After that try to talk with other people who are recently involved in a motor vehicle accidents, and find out about what steps they actually took in their case to get justice for themselves.
3. Before hiring a lawyer, it is important for you to have an idea of what type of accident attorney you will be needing For example, if you`re involved in a car accident and are seriously injured, you may want to hire a personal injury attorney. However, if the other driver was at fault for causing the accident (for instance, by driving too fast), then you should look for an auto accident lawyer instead.
4. Before hiring an accident lawyer, there are a few things you should consider. Firstly, the attorney`s experience handling car accidents, to check weather he or she has never had handled one before, they may not be able to successfully represent you in the court.
5. Before hiring an accident lawyer, you should always be visiting a few websites to compare the services offered or by calling your local phone book.
6. Some lawyers will charge a finders fee when they find you a good lawyer. This is illegal, but it happens all the time, but you should always ask your lawyer about his or her finder`s fees.
7. Basically the average cost of a car accident lawyer in the Bronx is between $750 and $1,500 according to the National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. But this figure does not include the time spent preparing for your case or for the trial itself.
Best car accident lawyer in the Bronx.
Bronx Injury Lawyers
(718) 993-3303 FREE consultation
The Barnes Firm
We Promise There Won`t Be Any Fees Until We Win.
Free consultation (617) 420-7841 www.thebarnesfirm.com
Free case evaluation (718) 829-7400
Diamond Injury Law
Free Case Review 877-960-1702
Oresky & Associates, PLLC
More than 30 year experience
Free consultation 718-362-3043
Jacoby & Meyers
Free case evaluation 1-887-959-7042
Lever & Ecker, PLLC
Evan W. Kohn
30 years of experience
Silberstein, Awad & Miklos
CALL FOR FREE CONSULTATION
ROSENBAUM & ROSENBAUM, P.C.
over 40 years of experience
FREE CONSULTATION – 24/7- 212.969.8985
Free Consultation 800.762.9300
Jay S. Knispel Personal Injury Lawyers
More than 25 years of experience
Free Consultation (212) 262-0289
Zlotolow & Associates P.C.
More than 20 years of experience
The Carrion Firm
Free consultation (718) 841-0083
Dansker & Aspromonte Associates
Free consultation (212) 540-2985
Mirman, Markovits & Landau, P.C.
45 years of experiaence
Sonin & Genis
No fee unless successful
Greenstein & Milbauer
The Platta Law Firm
130+ years of collective experience
FREE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE 24/7
Raphaelson & Levine
30 years of experience
Dalli & Marino
more than 27 years of experience
More than 30 years of experience
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
866.213.6322 TOLL FREE 24/7
Daniella Levi and Associates, P.C.
Brian J. Levy & Associates, P.C.
More than 15 years of experience
Get Compensated: 718-423-0757
Ajlouny Injury Law
Free consultation (718) 866-3848
Never a Fee Unless We Win!
Kohn Law Firm
FREE CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATIONS
Oremland Law Grou
More than 9 years of experience
FREKHTMAN & ASSOCIATES
We dont win unless YOU WIN
NO FEE PROMISE
(646) 941-8473, 24/7 Free & Confidential Consultations
Shaevitz & Shaevitz
Over 65 years of legal experience
Meirowitz & Wasserberg
24/7 FREE CONSULTATIONS 866-496-2087
If there is no recovery, there is no fee!
FEINER & LAVY FIRM
FREE CONSULTATION 212-393-9130
More than 40 Years of Solid Legal Experience in The Bronx
QUELLER, FISHER, WASHOR, FUCHS & KOOL
For over 60 years of experience
FREE CONSULTATION 917.809.6636 https://www.quellerfisher.com/
Michael Gunzburg, P.C
Free Initial Consultation 212-725-8500
Law Offices of Elan Wurtzel
More than 38 years of experience
Call for a Free Consultation (516) 822-7866
Free Consultation 718-557-9540
30 years of experience
Siler & Ingber
No Fee Unless We Win
FREE CASE EVALUATION – 516-294-2666
20+ Years of Personal Injury Law Experience
No Fee Unless You Win
Free Consultation (800) 801-9655
David Resnick & Associates, P.C.
More than 24 years of experience
Toll-Free: (888) 797-0199
Law Offices of Mark B. Rubin
FREE CONSULTATIONS – NO FEES UNLESS SUCCESSFUL
Over 30 Years of experience
Law Offices Of Denis Davydov
Over a decade of experience
For a free, no-obligation consultation (718) 332-5919
Friedman, Levy, Goldfarb & Green
Over 50 years of experience
No fee unless we win
CALL OR TEXT: 347-305-6815 | TOLL-FREE: 800-969-5389
Free Case Evaluation AVAILABLE 24/7
Greenstein & Milbauer
Brandon J. Broderick, Attorney at Law
Benefit From 200+ Years of Experience
Dolman Law Group
More than 18 years of experience
Call or text 866-458-3982 or complete a Free Case Evaluation
Leav & Steinberg LLP
More than 23 years of experince
Free Consultation 347-427-5171
Few more things to check before hiring a lawyer.
1. Do you have any unresolved legal issues?
2. Firstly, do you believe the lawyer`s fee is too high? Secondly, do you think that your case has limited value or merit?
3. Do you feel that the lawyer is not well qualified for your case?
4. Have you been in any legal trouble lately?
5. Initially is there any criminal investigation or civil suit pending against you?
6. Have you been involved in an accident with another driver, or have any property damage done to your car?
7. Do you trust the lawyer, and believe they will do what`s best for your case in the long run?
There are two types of lawyers: Commercial lawyer and personal injury lawyer.
Commercial attorneys work for businesses, and individuals to help them solve legal issues but they may also represent clients in court, or negotiate contracts with other businesses. So, in both the cases, they are known as the “commercial lawyers.” A commercial lawyer is a specialized legal field because he/she deals with the rights, and duties of business owners and companies in relation to their employees and customers.
While handling the legal aspects of a business, a commercial lawyer can help you navigate local zoning laws or build your company`s culture. For example, its important to know who will be responsible for safety, and security at your company.
Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury lawyer is a lawyer who represents people who have been injured due to someone else’s negligence because they help victims of accidents, medical malpractice, and other types of personal injury cases. Also personal injury lawyers are typically hired by the plaintiff in a personal injury case. Therefore a personal injury lawyer is an experienced attorney who specializes in representing people who have been injured.
Personal injury lawyers are often called “personal injury attorneys” because they represent clients in the legal field of personal injury law. They can handle a variety of cases, especially car accidents, defective products, medical malpractice, and slip-and-falls.
How much do accident attorneys charge
You are likely familiar with the term ”accident attorney”, but do you know how much does an accident attorney cost ? because it depends on many different factors. These include:
How much experience the attorney has handling car accident cases.
The size of the case (how many people are involved and how serious their injuries are).
What type of injury the client sustained (is it a minor or major injury?).
Percentage of the damages
Basically accident attorneys are paid a percentage of the damages awarded to their clients. The amount varies from state to state so it usually ranges from 8% to 15%. Accordingly to the American Association For Justice, attorneys in personal injury claim cases usually get paid between $300 and $400 per hour.
However some attorneys takes a day rate of about $250 an hour, which works out to be about $1,000 per case. But if you have been injured in a car accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other damages.
Accident attorneys charge a variety of fees.
They may charge one flat fee, or they may charge you by the hour, and then there are lawyers who dont eccept fee unless they win the case. If you choose to hire an accident attorney for your personal injury claim, then make sure that he has experience in handling such cases.
But it varies greatly depending on the case. The average person will pay $1,000 to $3,000 for a personal injury attorney, and can expect to pay between $5,000 and $15,000 if they have been injured due to someone else’s negligence.
Basically, the average cost of a car accident lawyer in the Bronx is around $1,000. This fee can include representation before an insurance company as well as in court but if your case goes to trial, you`ll likely be charged an additional hourly rate for your attorney’s time and expenses.
Generally, an average American spends nearly $300 per year on car insurance. That`s a lot of money to spend every year, especially if you have an accident or are involved in a claim.
Can you switch lawyers in the middle of a car accident case?
Yes, you can switch lawyers in the middle of a car accident case but if the other attorney is not responsive to your demands, you should look for another lawyer who will be more willing to work with you.
However, it is best to do so at the beginning of your case or after you have completed some other type of legal activity. This is because once you hire a lawyer and decide not to keep them on retainer, then they will be unavailable for future legal matters.
How long does a lawsuit for a car accident take
Indeed a lawsuit for a car accident can take many months or years to resolve. However the time it takes depends upon the number of issues that need to be resolved, and how much money you are claiming. If your claim is for pain and suffering, then you may only need one day in court to settle the case.
In short, if you want compensation for medical bills, lost wages, property damage, or other expenses related to the crash, then your case could last two weeks or more.
How to handle car accident without a lawyer
There are many different ways to handle a car accident without hiring a car accident lawyer in the Bronx.
You can also use these tips for yourself if someone tries to sue you after an accident.
• Firstly, you should always get your own car insurance. This is the best way to protect yourself in case of an accident. Secondly, if you have this important coverage then there will be less risk that you will not be able to pay your medical bills or other damages if someone sues you for negligence.
• You can also take a defensive driving course and learn how to drive safely. You should avoid dangerous driving practices such as tailgating and speeding, which could lead to an accident or even cause death or serious injury.
• If you are involved in an accident with another driver, it is important that both parties exchange information about the incident before going home. Moreover this will help reduce any confusion over who was at fault for an accident and make sure that everyone gets compensated fairly for their injuries or losses from the crash.
• Write down details of the crash, then contact your insurance company and ask them for a claim form. Also if your car is damaged, it’s up to you to fix it or replace it.
• It’s also important to know that if you were not at fault for the accident, you should not pay out of pocket for any damages because this will leave you with no money to fight the case, which could result in a loss.
• If you are involved in a car accident, without delay make sure that your insurance company has been notified. If they don’t, then you can be held responsible for the other driver’s injuries and damage.
• When you get into a car accident, you should do is call your insurance company and let them know that you were involved in an accident. If they ask where the other driver was located, tell them his license plate number so they can contact him directly. When they ask you if anyone was injured or killed in the accident, just answer yes or no.
• However if you are involved in an accident, you can call the police and report what happened. This is because the police will be able to determine who was at fault for the accident and how many people were injured.
• Take pictures of any damage on your vehicle and/or other vehicles involved in the accident, including license plates and vehicle registration information, along with anyone who was injured in the accident (if applicable) because these photos may help identify witnesses who can testify on your behalf at trial if necessary.
• Further more find out the kind of injuries you sustain? because the more serious your injuries are, the more likely it is that an attorney will be needed. In short if you were only slightly hurt (for example, if your neck was sore but not broken), then hiring an attorney may not be necessary.
• Firstly, the best thing to do is to go over and introduce yourself to the other driver. It gives you both an opportunity to explain what happened. Secondly, if one of you was at fault, then work out how much damage was done and how much money each party wants from the other.
Some car accident victims makes a claim without hiring an attorney, but only if they have suffered injuries that require immediate medical attention. So, if you’re not seriously injured, or if it’s clear that no one was at fault for the accident, then you might be able to handle the situation on your own.
Not a Good Neighbor: A Lawyer’s Guide to Beating Big Insurance by Settling Your Own Auto Accident Case
Can you settle a car accident without a lawyer in United States?
Firstly, if you are involved in an automobile accident and do not have an insurance coverage, it will be your responsibility to pay for any damages. But the only exception to this rule is if someone else is at fault, and they agree to cover the repair bill.
Secondly, if you have been injured in an automobile accident, the first thing you must do is take care of your own injuries. So, if you are not seriously hurt and can walk around, go home and call for help from family or friends.
How to get the most money from a car accident without a lawyer
If you are involved in an accident and the other driver doesn’t have insurance, then you may be able to sue them for damages. If they don’t have insurance, then they probably can’t afford a lawyer. So this means that there is a good chance that you will win your case without hiring a lawyer.
Further more the best way to get money out from an accident is to contact your insurance company first. After that if you are able to prove that the other driver was at fault and that you were not, then your insurance company will pay out on your claim.
Will there be any problem with this kind of approach?
Certainly, the problem with this approach is that it could take a very long time for the insurance company to decide whether or not they will be paying out on your claim. Above all this means that if you want immediate results, you need to contact a lawyer instead of going through the claims process.
Who is responsible?
Whenever a car accident happens, it can be very difficult to know exactly what happened. Sometimes the other driver will tell you that they were following their GPS directions, and it is not their fault. Besides that, you may find out that there was a mechanical failure on your own vehicle which caused the crash.
Furthermore some people think that car accidents are caused by bad drivers. Undoubtedly this can be true in some cases, but most of the car wrecks are caused by a combination of poor driving, and bad road conditions.
In most states, a person can be held liable for the injuries he or she causes to another. When it comes to car accidents, this means that the driver has the legal responsibility to pay for any damages caused by his negligent driving.
Who to contact first?
Generally speaking if you are involved in a car accident, it is important to know who to contact first. If your vehicle was struck by another vehicle, then the police should be contacted. However, if you were the one who caused the accident, then it is up to you to decide how and when to report it.
Few buying guides
In short, car accident lawyer in the Bronx can represent you, and making it sure that the other party does not get away with what they did. Besides that the attorneys work for free or for a fee depending on how much time they had spend representing their clients. Above all he/she will take care of all the paperwork, and communicated with you on a regular basis.” The more time that passes after the accident, the less likely it is that you will receive any money at all, but it is never too late to get legal advice about your case.
We collected the information independently. Issuers did not provide the details, nor they are responsible for the accuracy. However the review is not a recommendation. Thus the actual rates/fees maybe different.
Advicedoor.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fee by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.